A lot of people like to say that the west is the best. In some cases that might be true, so true that some of the residents never leave.. that is, even after passing into the after-life or into an ethereal form they decide to remain among us.
That might be why California too has so many infamous ghost stories; from the Roosevelt Hotel to the Winchester Mansion… our golden state is actually a pretty scary place.
- RMS Queen Mary, Long Beach
- The Ominous Fog
- TUPAC SHAKUR , WEST COAST RAPPER LEGENDARY HISTORY,HIS MURDER AND GHOST HAUNTING
- QUEEN MARY HOTEL, Haunted Long Beach, CA Surveillance Ghost Hunt
- Haunted Bridge San Francisco
- A ‘Modern’ American Soldier Ghost Story
- The Hauntings of Alcatraz
- Haunted Ships – The Queen Mary
- A Prison Home to Hollywood and Ghosts Alike